AZBros Challenge: Happy Holidays! (Super Mario Maker)
It’s time for another AZBros Challenge! That’s right, you guys asked for it, so here it is. This time around, the theme of the Challenge will be “Happy Holidays!”, because it’s the holiday season, after all. And just like in our previous challenge, if you’re victorious, you’ll be rewarded with a prize!
AZBros Challenge: Happy Holidays! will run from December 1st – December 15th, and the winner of the challenge will be announced on December 22nd!
- As always, the most important rule is you must create your course around the theme of the challenge, which is “Happy Holidays!”. Whatever holidays you celebrate, or whatever this time of year means to you, that’s what we want to be in your course. There might be a lot of different ideas here for this theme, but that’s okay, be creative!
- All items and sound effects are fair game, just make sure you stick to the theme.
- You may use whatever game you’d like (Super Mario Bros, Super Mario Bros 3, Super Mario World, New Super Mario Bros).
- You may use whatever theme you’d like (Ground, Underground, Airship, Underwater, Boo House, Bowser’s Castle).
- Once you’ve created your course, you’ll have to enter it into the AZBros Challenge for it to be eligible for the prize. In order to do that, simply go to our Twitter account, @AZBros, or our Twitch, Twitch.tv/AZBros, and send us a message with your course ID as well as #AZBrosChallenge. Here’s an example of how it should look: ID: 1862-0000-00D8-A421 #AZBrosChallenge.
- Be a good sport, and no complaining if you don’t win, these challenges are just meant to be fun. If you can’t handle losing, then you may want to think twice before entering.
So here are your rules for this AZBros Challenge, make sure you read through them and understand them before creating your course. Once again, just like the last challenge, there are very few limitations. With that being said, have fun and create a course that you think will be worthy of becoming the champion of this AZBros Challenge. If you have any questions about the rules and guidelines, please, don’t be afraid to ask, I’ll do my best to clear things up for you. There are many ways to contact us, of course, the comment section is always a good place. However, if you’d like to contact us directly, the best way to do that will be when we go live on Twitch.tv/AZBros, or, you can contact us on Twitter at either @AZBros or @LockjawAZB.
Like the previous AZBros Challenge, you will once again be fighting for your chance to become one of our Main Courses. For an example of what you can expect if you manage to come out on top, you can refer to our Halloween Challenge Winner, PapaD00m. Also, you can check out some of our other Main Courses we have featured on AZBros.com by clicking here. Not only will your course be on the front page of our website, but we will also put up a video on our Youtube Channel showcasing a playthrough of it.
Thank you all for taking the time to check out this AZBros Challenge. I hope many of you will decide to enter and, of course, have a good time. Because after all, that’s the purpose of these challenges, to do your best and have fun. Once again, please ask any questions you may have at any of the social media links I listed earlier. Also, please give us some suggestions for future challenges in the comment section below. From the AZBros to all of you, Happy Holidays, and we’ll see you next time!